Bit/Pieces #22

Look how dull this blog is.

A friend of mine once asked me why am I ignoring this site. My answer was a smile and jokingly shocked that there is, somebody out there, pay attention to my dull life. That's one thing about me actually. My friends would tell I am an easygoing person but the truth is I don't know what to say for most of the time. I don't really like to talk about my boring life, I'm suck at small talk, I think my opinion is not important, and I don't have something smart or interesting to say. You will find me as a good listener among group chit chat but I would love to have deep conversation with one or two.    

Anyway, I just lost my smartphone recently and been unplugging my social media streams for most of the time. Not in rush to buy a new one since I thought this might be a good thing. Haha.
When I get bored or sad or mad, I used to grab my phone and drowning for two or three hours! My oh my!
Now I want to enjoy the moment. I want to use my hand. Less distraction.

This baby red is lovely.

Pay attention.

I love going to traditional market, especially with my Mom. But with this guy, oh my, grocery shopping is a serious matter.
These stairs lead to one of the coolest coffee house in Jogja.

No comments:

Post a Comment