Great! I'm going back to school.

Been long, eh?
Quick update, I finished my undergraduate school after 6.5 freaking years. If I could stay longer, I would. I mean, uni life is the best thing that could ever happen in my life. These past six years I've learnt so many things (mostly for personal self-development not my academic life), also meet bunch of new people yet I feel like I'm going nowhere.
It occurs to me that I need more time to educate my brain. What about my undergraduate you ask? Not much, trust me. When I find myself facing a hard time in reading and writing, having an undergraduate degree seems pointless.Therefore, I take a hyper step. I take graduate school that has nothing to do with my current degree. I was an English Literature student, now I'm a Library and Management Information (almost) scholar.
Here's to the era of me forcing myself into reading and writing more. To appreciate what my mind actually or perhaps can do, to give extra observation and critical thinking to things that matters and to redeem my last mistakes. This Think Tank movement is dedicated to my (not so) academic life.   
Hello, Grad life. I'll be nice to you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment